Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome to RecklessSaySo

I decided to give my blog this title because it really encompasses what I'm all about. Telling what it is I've experienced, learned and want you to know about me...no holds barred. Food is my passion, cooking it, eating it, creating art with it, smelling it lol(weird) but that's me. In addition to food I love experimenting with fashion and just being crazy and having a good time no matter where I am. I will say you may never know what to expect from me. This is somewhat scary and so unfamiliar but I am absolutely thrilled to take this journey into the blog world :)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I am just nosy (from what you said on yt)...lol But I look forward to following your blog! I like your style and maybe I can learn a thing or two about cooking because I suck at it!

    ReplyDelete