Friday, March 25, 2011

Favorite snack...at the moment
















Healthy...Tasty...Filling...So recently I've been eating rice cakes topped with peanut butter and bananas yummy (no I'm not pregnant lol) I just love the way it tastes. I got the idea from my grandmother recently, who is doing a Daniel Fast for Lent (google it lol), and she told me about this snack. I used to eat rice cakes back in the day but I got so tired of the bland taste, even the flavored ones...it just felt like I was eating popcorn foam, not that I know what that tastes like but I have a pretty good imagination haha. Although banana is the only fruit topping I've tried I'm more than positive apples would be great maybe even raisins....You can get pretty creative with these crunchy discs of air lol...How do you eat your rice cakes?!

2 comments: