Friday, June 24, 2011

So, if I had a famous sister who would it be???

So over that past ten years (since Love and Basketball hit theatres) I constantly hear I look like Sanaa Lathan. I think she is very beautiful and I am always flattered when I hear it but I really don't see it!!! Even looking at this side by side comparison, I still don't see it. Maybe I'm crazy, well maybe just a little lol. 
I've also gotten that I looked like Tamyra Grey from American Idol. This I still don't see but then again maybe something is wrong with me. So about 8 or 9 years ago I was doing a photoshoot at a hotel and these kids came up to me and said "Are you Tamyra Grey?" I was shocked to say the least. But it was cool to feel like a celebrity for .2 seconds :)
Ok, so this is one of the comparisons I get the least but still get often enough. Again another very beautiful black woman but I don't see a resemblance. It is very nice to know that I can look like so many people though. Especially successful, intelligent, beautiful black women.

What Do You Think????

No comments:

Post a Comment