Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hip Hop Heads

For all my music lovers who are open to that feel good hiphop music please check this out. A friend of mine put me on to a new artist by the name of Lano from Baltimore, MD. Yeah Lano! He just dropped his mixtape on June 12th and the kid is Dope with a captial D!!! Corny am I, Yes! lol But no question, Lano's mixtape is fresh. Young, tatted and sexy with charisma on 1000. Don't worry girls he's got something for the ladies too. One of my favs being "One Word". Not only does he rap but has a decent singing voice to go with it. An artist who can infuse sexiness with that street sound gets a 10 from me. Listening to his music you can definitely tell he has an appreciation for all types of music. First track has a sample from Sade's "War of the Hearts" also a sample from The Moments "Not on the Outside" from 1968. Now maybe I'm being bias because Sade is the greatest artist ever!!! (my blog my opinion lol), needless to say he pulled me in. He's got a fresh sound with just enough cockiness that doesn't turn you off. This mixtape shows many facets to his personality. You can feel the flow is genuine with every bar. As soon as I heard his music I was pulled in to learn more about him. Do yourself a favor, check him out too and support@ www.yeahlano.blogspot.com....Enjoy and always stay CREATIVE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment